Saturday 31 December 2016

What I got for Christmas

Hello...



I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas.

This post is in no way to brag about my gifts, some people may think I am spoilt and some people will have got a lot more gifts than me, it is simply a post to share with you all the gifts that I was lucky enough to receive this Christmas.



If you want any more detail on any of the items I received leave a comment below and I can do a separate post on those items.




From Danny I got soo many lovely gifts, he is very good at buying gifts for me and always knows what I would like...and is good at picking up on hints too! :-) 


  • He got me a gorgeous Michael Kors handbag in a lovely dusty pinkshade and a purse\mini clutch in baby pink.
  • Jack Wills, No7 and Soap and Glory gift set
  • Jeans from River Island
  • Jack Wills leggings (which I love...they are soooo comfy)
  • Jo Malone candle in sweet almond and macaroon (I am obsessed with candles)
  • An experience package for 2
  • 2 gift sets from Lush
  • Gucci Bamboo perfume
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume
  • Gift card from Selfridge's for some new make up
  • River Island gift card
  • Vodafone tab prime 7
From my family I got
  • Cloud 9 straighteners
  • Urban Decay naked ultimate basics pallette
  • Bath giftsets
  • Voucher for River Island
  • Chocolate
  • And a few essentials
I am very lucky to have got some beautiful gifts.



For regular posts in 2017 hit the follow button and follow me on social media 😀






No comments:

Post a Comment