Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Everyday Make Up

Hi everyone,
 
So I wanted to share with you the products that I use on a daily basis, when getting ready for work.
 
These products do sometimes change slightly at the weekend depending on what my plans are but for my everyday look in the office this is what I tend to use.
 
One thing that does change slightly daily is my moisturiser and primer.  I will do a separate post on these.
 
I then start with my Mac Studio Fix Foundation in NC30.  If I am tanned I mix this with a pump of my L'OrĂ©al Lumi Magique foundation in N4 Beige.
 
Ill then use Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye in shade light to conceal my under eyes and highlight any areas or add a bit extra coverage.  This is another product I sometimes switch up week by week.
 
I then set all my concealed areas with my Laura Mercier powder in shade translucent and I set the rest of my face with my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in shade Medium Tan.  I then add some quick contour with my Benefit Hoola Bronzer, I love this product and for me it is the best powder contour that I have found.  I add a touch of colour to my cheeks with my Benefit Havana blush, and use Mac Soft & Gentle for a highlight.  For my brows I use my trusty Benefit Browzings in shade dark and add some colour to my eyes with my Naked 3 palette.  I have Russian lashes at the moment so they finish my look off really well.  And a spritz of my Mac Fix Plus makes my make up last all day. This is quite a full coverage look for day to day but it is what I like to do to make me feel good.
 

 

 

 
 
I will do another post soon on the brushes that I use when getting ready and I have some new brushes from Make Up Revolution coming this week so I will do a review on them too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment